The navigation and use of the website ‘www.edutechcluster.org’ (the “Website”) implies the acceptance by the user of all the terms collected on this page, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract concluded in writing and signed. It is recommended to read the terms carefully and carefully each time you want to enter this website. If you do not agree with the terms set forth, do not access, browse or use the website.
- Information about the owner of the Website:
Owner: ASSOCIACIÓ D’EMPRESES PER A LA PROMOCIÓ DE LA TECNOLOGIA EDUCATIVA – EDUTECH CLUSTER (hereinafter, the “Entity”)
Address: Milà i Fontanals, 14-26. 1-6 – 08012 Barcelona
- Website content
These General Access Conditions (the “Access Conditions”) regulate access by any person who accesses, browses, uses or participates (the “User”) of the pages that make up the Website, as well as the contents and services included in it.
The Entity reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the Website, its configuration, availability and presentation, as well as these General Access Conditions.
In the event that the User does not accept these General Conditions of Access or, as the case may be, the particular terms and conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content intended for the Users of the Website and that said entity determines, the User must refrain from accessing the Website.
The Entity may establish particular conditions for the use of certain content and services, which must be known and accepted by the User prior to their use in accordance with the terms set forth therein.
- Website access
The User accesses the Website under his sole responsibility. The contents and services have the exclusive purpose of disseminating information about the activities carried out by the Entity.
The User may access free of charge and without the need for prior authorization the content and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the technical conditions or the need for prior registration with respect to certain services and specific content as determined in the terms and particular conditions of said services.
The User undertakes to make adequate, correct and lawful use of the contents and services of the Website. Illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order activities are strictly prohibited; and in general, any conduct that threatens, induces or may go against respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality or any other personal or social circumstance; against the protection of public health and of consumers and users; or the protection of youth and childhood. Likewise, any activity aimed at supplanting any person or entity, or interfering with, violating, altering or disconnecting the system, servers, networks or content, as well as failing to comply with any connection requirement, is prohibited.
The User will use the services and contents exclusively for private purposes, being prohibited from using them to promote, sell, contract, disclose advertising or information of their own or of third parties, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular terms and conditions that, in their case, regulate the use of a certain service and/or content.
The User will refrain from using any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer or telecommunications equipment, which may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the content, programs or systems accessible through the services and content provided in the Website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorized access to any content and/or services of the Website.
The Entity reserves the right to exclude the User from the service without prior notice and to adopt whatever measures it deems appropriate at all times, in order to avoid the behaviors and activities indicated above.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The Website is governed by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property. In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website or the use and/or contracting of products or services offered through the Website, implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by of the Entity towards the User.
References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the Entity or third-party companies, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of the Entity or their legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, the access or use of the Website and/or its contents and/or services, confers the User any right over the trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs included therein protected by Law.
All Intellectual and Industrial Property rights over the contents and/or services are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, including the right to make available, transform or distribute in any way the totality or part of the contents and/or services included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, if there is no prior, express and written authorization from the Entity or, as the case may be, from the owner of the corresponding rights.
The person, persons or legal entities that violate the intellectual or industrial property rights of the Entity will be liable before the Competent Courts.
The Website contains texts prepared for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of technology and that refer to general situations, so its content can never be applied by the User to specific cases. The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the points of view of the Entity. The content of the articles published on this Website cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for specialized and personalized advice. The User must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding advice of the Entity.
This Data Protection Policy is an integral part of the Legal Notice of the Website.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these and by which Directive 95/46/CE (“GDPR”) is repealed, as well as the rest of the development regulations, the Entity, informs the Users that their data will be incorporated into the entity’s databases, in accordance with the detail below:
- Data of the person responsible for the file and contact information of the Security Manager
- Identity: ASSOCIACIÓ D’EMPRESES PER A LA PROMOCIÓ DE LA TECNOLOGIA EDUCATIVA – EDUTECH CLUSTER
- Telephone: 633239220
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Security Manager: Anna Sansalvadó (Cluster Manager
- Purposes of the treatment
The data that the Entity will keep about you are your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as, if you are a user, the Username and password and payment details.
The Entity will treat the information it has in relation to the affected persons with the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services made by interested persons.
- Internal research and development of the products and services we offer.
- Commercial communications, which implies the processing of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Interested persons may unsubscribe from these communications at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage data provided by candidates for a job through the Curriculum Vitae (CV) that you provide us with for the purpose of the selection and recruitment process.
- Similarly, we may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons.
- We may also use personal information to comply with internal and external audit requirements and in any other way we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies security, regulatory bodies, and other public and government authorities (c) to enforce our terms and conditions, and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or that of others.
The Entity will treat your data and information provided for the selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorized access.
- Curriculum Vitae Management: the Entity may keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, after which period it will automatically proceed to its destruction, in compliance with the principle of data quality.
- To determine the retention periods of the rest of the data, the Entity considers local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our clients. When the personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, we delete or destroy it in a secure way.
We process personal data in compliance with the law and with transparency and fairness. The treatment of the data is carried out:
- For the execution of the contracts signed with the Entity, the treatment being necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations towards you.
- With your consent.
- For the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by the entities of the Entity
- In compliance with the law.
Persons in charge of treatment: the Entity can facilitate access to certain personal data when it deems it necessary, in order to provide its services, as well as to improve them. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with privacy and data security requirements.
Group Companies: We share personal data between the companies belonging to the Group to carry out and improve the services that you have contracted with us.
Transfer of data: Personal data is not transferred to third parties, except as provided by law. It is not considered transfer of data, the access and/or treatment of personal data that are the responsibility of the Users when these are necessary for the adequate provision of the services that they have contracted.
Origin: The Entity collects your personal information from the following sources:
- Information provided to us directly by the affected party when requesting information from us, contracting or using our services or when requesting customer service.
- In addition, we may also obtain information from third parties that we believe is publicly available or on a commercial basis in order to provide you with services that we believe may be of interest to you and to maintain data accuracy and improve our products and services.
Right of Access, Rectification and Deletion: Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not the Entity is processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The Entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Portability Right: Interested persons have the right to request the portability of their data, allowing their data to be transmitted directly to an entity or company, whenever this is technically possible.
These rights may be exercised through any means of communication with the Entity at the address indicated in section. 2 of this Legal Notice, attaching a photocopy of the DNI of the owner of the data or at the address email@example.com.
- Updates and modifications
The Entity reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection when necessary for proper compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. If any changes are made, the new text will be posted on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with the Users will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the website is accessed.
- Communication channel and support
Interested persons may communicate any questions about the processing of their personal data or interpretation of our policy at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you can revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent means of electronic communication by EDUTECH CLUSTER by sending an email message with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”, to the following address: email@example.com
The Entity maintains an active profile on the main Internet social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+). The treatment that the Entity will carry out with the data of its followers will in any case be that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. The Entity may therefore inform its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service. In no case will the Entity extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and specifically obtained for it.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, EDUTECH CLUSTER informs you about the cookie collection and treatment policy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web pages of the Website.
They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the User and improve the service offered.
What kind of cookies exist?
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
– Own Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to function correctly, so they are essential for the User to be able to use all the options of the Website and to be able to navigate and use its functions normally.
– Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by EDUTECH CLUSTER but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
EDUTECH CLUSTER uses the following Third Party cookies:
– Analytical cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information in a standard way about the User’s navigation and their behavior patterns.
They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of Users on the Website. The information collected through analytical cookies is used to create browsing profiles of the Users of said Website, in order to introduce improvements in our service.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive for Users.
- Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Below are more details about the Cookies used on the Website:
- Google Analytics cookies: they are used in order to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to prepare reports that allow us to improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they got to the site, and the pages you visited while browsing our website.
- Youtube cookies: they are used to count the number of views of videos embedded in other websites.
- AddThis cookies: is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used in order to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (although not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
- Facebook cookies.
- Twitter cookies
- The cookie set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user’s consent for cookies.
- The cookie is set by the WPML WordPress translation plugin.
How to modify the cookie settings?
The User can restrict, block or delete cookies from the Website, or any other web page, using their browser. In each browser the operation is different, we show information from the most common browsers:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
Cookie deletion warning
If you reject cookies you can continue using the Website, although this may limit the use of some features or prevent the proper functioning of the website, and it will be necessary for the User to log in as such in each of the services. whose provision requires registration or login.
- Communications through the Website
In the event that the User sends information of any kind to the Entity through the Website, through the channels provided for this purpose on the Website itself, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual property right, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other right of third parties, that said information is not confidential and that said information is not harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility and will leave the Entity harmless for any communication provided personally on his behalf, or on behalf of third parties, reaching said responsibility without any restriction the accuracy, legality, originality, origin and ownership of the same.
- Links to other web pages
Any link, hypertext, deep, framing, or any other type of virtual connection through telecommunication networks from any website or URL address (the “Links”) to the Website, must be authorized by the Entity.
In the event that the User could find Links to other Web pages that are managed by third parties on the Website, the Entity declares that it does not have the personal or technical resources to control, verify or approve the content, information and services that are provided. at. Consequently, the Entity cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page to which a link could be established from the Website. The existence of link(s) to third-party website(s) will not imply the existence of collaboration or dependency relationships between the Entity and the person responsible for the third-party website.
The existence of external links on the Website does not imply that the Entity recommends the contents of the destination pages.
If the Users actually know that illegal activities are being carried out on the third-party website to which the link takes them, they must immediately notify the Entity so that the access link to it can be disabled.
- Links on other web pages to the Website
If any User, entity or web pages wish to establish any type of link to the Website, they must abide by the following stipulations:
The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the URL of the Website itself and must completely cover the entire extension of the screen of the access page to the Website. In no case, except that the Entity. expressly authorizes it in writing, the Website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its Website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
On the page that establishes the link, it cannot be declared in any way that the Entity has authorized such a link, unless the Entity has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page to the Website correctly wishes to include in its Web page the brand, name, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of the Entity and/or the Website, You must first have your express written consent.
The Entity does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those Web pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene the law, morality, public order or social norms. generally accepted.
The Entity does not have the power or the human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other third-party websites or web pages that have established links to the Website. The Entity does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the external site or web page that establishes that link to the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its content, in general.
- Responsibilities and Guarantees
The Entity cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the services or information provided through the Website, nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation of the events that can be acquired through the Website, prepared by professionals from very diverse sectors.
Consequently, the Entity does not guarantee nor is it responsible for:
a) The continuity of the contents of the Website.
b) The absence of errors in said content or products.
c) The absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it.
d) The invulnerability of the Website of the security measures adopted in it.
e) The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and products of the Website
f) The damages or losses caused, to themselves or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that the Entity establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
The Entity is not responsible for failures, errors or damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, which are caused or derived from:
a) The capacity or quality of its computer system or the presence of a virus in the User’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
b) Your connection or access to the Internet.
c) A malfunction of your browser, or due to the use of the User’s computer applications whose versions are not updated or the corresponding User license is not obtained.
However, the Entity declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to users.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, they must immediately notify the Entity so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
- Duration and modification
The terms and conditions stipulated here are subject to partial or total modifications and without prior notice by the Entity. Therefore, their validity coincides with the time during which they remain published on the Website. The modifications, partial or total, will be published in the same way that the current General Conditions have been published, so before accessing, browsing or using the Website, the User must read the General Conditions of Access published at that time.
The Entity may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without this giving rise to the User the possibility of demanding any compensation.
If any of the provisions, or several of them, of these General Conditions of Access are found to be illegal, invalid or ineffective/ineffective, by a Court/Tribunal or other administrative body, the validity, effectiveness and legality of its remaining provisions and of the General Conditions of Access themselves, will not be affected, unless the party that alleges its nullity or voidability proves that without the null or voidable clause, the purposes pursued by these conditions cannot be fulfilled.
Visitors to this Website and any person or company that uses or contracts any product or service provided therein, expressly waiving any other forum that may apply to them, submits except in cases where it is not legally permitted, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of the entity’s registered office, for the resolution of any question that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfillment of these conditions, as well as the claims that may arise from any use of this website.
- Contact information
The Entity welcomes your comments regarding these General Conditions of Access. If you believe that the Entity has not adhered to this statement, please contact us at the entity’s address or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable best efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem